So in the world of design a lot has happened! The Number 1 most successful identity rebrand was Starbucks. The company that has rebranded several times in the past, but still stays true to the origins of the company.
Ive done some fun and exciting tutorials over the past year and learned lots of new stuff on the Admissions front. I’ve moved to Chicago and have transitioned to being a regional admissions counselor. Quite an adjustment that I’m still trying to deal with.
I sold my VW Rabbit and got a VW GTI
2009 VW Rabbit - Old Car
2011 VW GTI - New Car
Lots of new friends, lots of new followers, and lots of new blogs to follow! Ive also gotten a ton of new apps on my phone and really quick here are my top 5 for 2011!
5. Facebook - The new enhancements make the app so much better and more user friendly
4. Fab - A place to buy fun artistic random items that change daily!
3. Horoscope - Just because it is fun, not that it is well designed or really does a whole lot, but I like it. The predictions are usually really accurate too!
2. Starbucks - Im there practically everyday so this one gets uses A LOT!
1. Google Currents - get your favorite magazine subscription for free and stay up to date with current topics that are most important to you!
Youtube videos have become a new way of life for me…I know I’m a little behind the times. I use them to listen to new music, watch tutorials, inspirational vids, and of course Jenna Marbles! LOVE THAT GIRL!
Ok but now that 2011 is coming to an end it is time to start with a clean slate. Ive done a lot of great things this year but also a lot of bad things. So now is the time to begin fresh! I am determined to stay on top of my blog and twitter…IM TERRIBLE AT KEEPING UP WITH THESE THINGS!! Im also going to cut back on my alcohol consumption and get more active in the community and hopefully within the design community as well! Happy new year and I wish you all the happiness and prosperity that a new year can bring!